- Thalit Sqwelqwel Stories of Truth - This site houses residential school curriculum for K-12 students. It was locally developed by Mission Schools in conjunction with Elders and survivors. There are rich digital, audio, and video resources available and the main pages include both English and the Halq’emeylem language. The Tour and video on how to navigate the site are highly recommended as a starting point.
- Sq’éwlets: A Stό:lō-Coast Salish Community in the Fraser River Valley - This site highlights the origins and journey from ancient times to the present of the Sq’éwlets People. The Sqwélqwel section and ‘Our Voices’ provide video and digital resources of oral histories and stories from community members.
- Set in Stone: The spirits of Stó:lō Ancestors are alive in Fraser Valley landmarks - This resource highlights Stó:lō cultural leader and historian Sonny McHalsie, and his work collecting and sharing transformer stories of Stó:lō people and ancestral landmarks.
- Ye Spípath - Baby Bears - From the Stó:lō Library and Archives, this video features an illustrated story about two baby bears who come to live with family. The story is told in Halq'eméylem by Ts'ats'elexwót (Elizabeth Herrling) with English and Halq'eméylem subtitles.
- Shxweli - Weaving - From the Stó:lō Library and Archives, this video features an illustrated story about weaving. The story is told in Halq'eméylem by Ts'ats'elexwót (Elizabeth Herrling) with Halq'eméylem subtitles.
- Kw'ekw'em li te Sq'ewqel - Growing up on Seabird (Part 1) - In this video from the Stó:lō Library and Archives, Ts'ats'elexwót (Elizabeth Herrling) tells the story of growing up on Seabird Island. Told in Halq'eméylem with English and Halq'eméylem subtitles.
- Bear and Coyote - This video from the Abbotsford News features Stó:lō Elder Elizabeth Phillips telling the story in Halq'eméylem with English subtitles.
- Sonny McHalsie - Rain City Chronicles - Extra Ordinary - Stó:lō cultural leader and historian Sonny McHalsie tells traditional stories about place names.