How to use this site
- Click on a story to read it.
- Click on "change language" to read the story in a different language.
- Click on the icon to hear the story read aloud. (Please note that not all stories have audio versions.)
- Click on cas and sro icons to switch quickly between Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics and Standard Roman Orthography, respectively. (Please note that this only changes the language of the text. Click on Change language to change the language of the audio as well.)
- Click on en and fr icons to switch quickly between English and French, respectively.